LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Using AutoCAD and/or REVIT, prepare and revise engineering plans by drawing mechanical, electrical, HVAC components; maintain databases; work in a team environment.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with a minimum of 3 or more years experience.
- Must be fluent in AutoCAD; fluency in REVIT is a plus.
- Able to create and modify drawings in AutoCAD and REVIT using mark-ups; redraw requirements; change identifications.
- Able to create detailed schematics in AutoCAD.
- Requires experienced knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical equipment and local building codes.
- Able to perform local job site surveys of mechanical and electrical layouts, and mark up current floor plans to use in-house.
AutoCAD, REVIT, Microsoft Office
Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines